Location: Lansing MI
Company Name: 360 IT Professionals
Occupational Category: 11-9199.00,Managers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
360 IT Professionals is a Software Development Company based in Fremont, California that offers complete technology services in Mobile development, Web development, Cloud computing and IT staffing. Merging Information Technology skills in all its services and operations, the company caters to its globally positioned clients by providing dynamic feasible IT solutions. 360 IT Professionals work along with its clients to deliver high-performance results, based exclusively on the one of a kind requirement.
Our services are vast and we produce software and web products. We specialize in Mobile development, i.e. iPhone and Android apps. We use Objective C and Swift programming languages to create native applications for iPhone, whereas we use Android Code to develop native applications for Android devices. To create applications that work on cross-platforms, we use a number of frameworks such as Titanium, PhoneGap and JQuery mobile.
Furthermore, we build web products and offer services such as web designing, layouts, responsive designing, graphic designing, web application development using frameworks based on model view controller architecture and content management system. Our services also extend to the domain of Cloud Computing, where we provide Salesforce CRM to effectively manage one’s business and ease out all the operations by giving an easy platform. Apart from this, we also provide IT Staffing services that can help your organization to a great extent as you can hire highly skilled personnel’s through us.
We make sure that we deliver performance driven products that are optimally developed as per your organization’s needs. Take a shot at us for your IT requirements and experience a radical change.
We are looking to fill a position for a senior Project Manager for managing multiple complex IT Infrastructure projects/programs with strong communication skills. Experience with project management with setting up enterprise environment of Private and public cloud
• Project Management experience with I T infrastructure related projects for installing and setting up Cloud Environment (IAAS)
• ITIL knowledge, Certification
• Project Management experience with IT Audits, Audit Monitoring, Governance and Compliance ( OAG, PCI, IRS Audits, ITIL, COBIT experience etc.)
• Agile experience
• Project Management Methodology based on PMI or SEI (CMMI) experience
• Strong Project Management skills to manage and oversee a large, long range and/or multiple complex I T infrastructure projects
• PMI PMP Certification
• Strong skills in project scheduling utilizing a project scheduling and portfolio management tool such as MS Project, Changepoint etc.
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Program management experience with I T Infrastructure related programs implementation for the enterprise
In person interview is required for this position. We need local candidates for these positions