Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Kindred Healthcare
Occupational Category: 43-6014.00,Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
What makes Kindred Healthcare
a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this
special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in
environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience,
and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare
company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative,
and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for
approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare
we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for
those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our
hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose
is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
an Administrative Assistant / Medical
Staff Coordinator you will:
• Coordinate schedules, make appointments arrange
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare agendas, reserve
and prepare facilities.
• Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
• Read/route incoming mail.
• Compose and type routine correspondence.
• Create and maintain electronic spreadsheets and
• Conduct research and produce financial, statistical,
narrative and other reports.
• Assist with maintaining budgets.
As an Administrative Assistant / Medical Staff Coordinator you will have:
• Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• A critical thinker with the ability to maintain confidentiality and be accurate, concise and detail-oriented.
• Skilled in the development and use of spreadsheets and word processing is required.
• A High School diploma (or equivalent) and two (2) years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary