Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Nomad Health
Occupational Category: 29-1062.00,Family and General Practitioners
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Las Vegas, NV
• We are actively seeking qualified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to help grow our Sunrise Hosptial and Medical Center program in Las Vegas. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center is the largest tertiary Hospital in the state of Nevada, and is located in the heart of this thriving city. Our private practice group offers Hospitalists a supportive and rewarding inpatient practice environment.
Program offers outstanding specialty support along with a "Team" like approach with the ER. Practice enjoys the benefits of designated rounding and admitting function providers along with PA and NP support. Our physicians and affiliated clinicians practice in hospitals and other inpatient facilities, including acute, post-acute and long-term care settings.
• Signing Bonus: Inquire within for details
• 401K: Inquire within for details
• Vacation: Competitive
• Continuing Medical Education: Inquire within for details
• Other Benefits: Inquire within for details
• A Nevada state license is required.
Nomad will assist with licensing needs.
• Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
How to Apply:
• Apply online by clicking the button above.
• Or contact a Nomad Navigator directly at 1-866-656-6623.
• You can also email your CV to email@example.com.
• No agency recruiters. No paperwork.
• Connect and message directly with medical employers online.
• Doctor jobs nationwide.
• Help with licensing, credentialing, career coaching, and more.
100% free for doctors.
• Learn more at nomadhealth.com