Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Frontier Airlines
Occupational Category: 53-2031.00,Flight Attendants
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
• Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
• Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
• Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
• Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
• Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
• Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during commute, pre-flight activities and flight operations)
• Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
• Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
• Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
• Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
• Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts and verifies count
• Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
• Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
• Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if necessary
• Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
Qualification & Experience:
• High school graduate or GED required
• Must be 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
• 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
• Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
• Passport must not expire within the next 6 months. Ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada), and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not
• permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
• Within the last five years, you cannot have been convicted of criminal act that is considered to be an “indictable offence” in Canada: an “indictable offence” includes U.S. felonies and some misdemeanors.
• If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
• Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
• At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry and/or a bandage.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A