Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Nomad Health
Occupational Category: 29-1063.00,Internists, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Las Vegas, NV
• MountainView Hospital, Las Vegas NV is seeking experienced Academic hospitalists for the Internal Medicine Program. Ideally We are looking for a start date as soon as privileged.
•Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
•Current license or eligible for license to practice medicine in Nevada
•Must have at least one year of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency OR 2-3 years hospitalist medicine experience with interest in academic medicine
•Recent scholarly activity a plus
If you are an experienced internal medicine physician, please consider joining our dedicated private practice group in an employed position with competitive compensation production incentive and benefits package while working with our community hospital administrative and GME teams. This is also a partnership opportunity with no buy-in required.
You will be joined by a dedicated physician practice and hospital clinical services passionate about the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
• Signing Bonus: Inquire within for details
• 401K: Inquire within for details
• Vacation: Competitive
• Continuing Medical Education: Inquire within for details
• Other Benefits: Inquire within for details
• A Nevada state license is required.
Nomad will assist with licensing needs.
• Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
How to Apply:
• Apply online by clicking the button above.
• Or contact a Nomad Navigator directly at 1-866-656-6623.
• You can also email your CV to email@example.com.
• No agency recruiters. No paperwork.
• Connect and message directly with medical employers online.
• Doctor jobs nationwide.
• Help with licensing, credentialing, career coaching, and more.
100% free for doctors.
• Learn more at nomadhealth.com