Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
Occupational Category: 29-1051.00,Pharmacists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Training Site: University Hospital
Model Types: Teaching, Tertiary
Total Beds: 505
Affiliation: University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), School of Medicine
Roseman University of Health Sciences, College of Pharmacy
Others: Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 3 Neonatal Center, Regional Burn Center LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Required: Administration I
Infectious Disease I
Precepting (in conjunction with another rotation)
Infectious Disease II Medical Critical Care
Optional: Teaching Certificate
Utilize PhORCAS to submit the following:
• Letter of intent
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• 3 recommendations – at least 2 from clinical preceptors
• Official transcripts
• Answers to the additional questions listed below in the supplemental information section
• Describe any previous health-care related work experience and where it took place
• Describe responsibilities and activities you were exposed to during your various experiences.
• What was the length of time you worked in this/these positions?
• On average, how many hours/week did you work?
• Do you anticipate being interested in a PGY-2 residency?
• If so, what area?
• If from a pass/no pass College of Pharmacy please include class ranking with supplemental application materials
PROGRAM DIRECTOR Wendy Cantrell Pharm.D., BCPS, CACP
Department of Pharmaceutical Services
University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
1800 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89102