Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: On Time Talent Solutions
Occupational Category: 29-1126.00,Respiratory Therapists
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Respiratory Therapist - RRT
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada. Known for its vibrant nightlife with casinos, hotels and resorts- there are also many great neighborhoods that are family-friendly. With beautiful parks, museums and shopping, residents can also enjoy the great outdoors at nearby state and national parks. With a low unemployment rate, Las Vegas is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Las Vegas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Currently looking for registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) to fill a position with one of our top clients! Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of previous experience, have RRT License and be certified.
Respiratory Therapist - RRT Summary:
• Respiratory assessment and therapeutic intervention: SVN, MDI, airway clearance techniques, lung expansion techniques, NPPV, deep breathing and effective cough techniques, ETT/trach tube management, nasopharyngeal suctioning, nasotracheal suctioning, suctioning of tracheostomy and airway management
• Critical care management/monitoring of mechanical ventilation: invasive and non-invasive ventilation, ventilation during transport with transport ventilator and/or MRI ventilator, manual resuscitation, suctioning of ET tube or tracheostomy, etc.
• Patient and employee safety: demonstrates an understanding of their role in developing and maintaining an environment that is safe for patients, visitors and employees
• Patient and family education for disease management: inhaler techniques, peak flow monitoring, and tobacco cessation
• Diagnostic testing and analysis: bedside spirometry, bronchoscopy assist (when needed), ABG puncture and analysis for iSTAT, nocturnal sleep studies, desaturation assessments, capnography, apnea testing, weaning parameters
Respiratory Therapist - RRT Qualifications:
• Graduate of a CoARC accredited Respiratory Care Program
• BS preferred, or actively seeking BS degree and completed within 3 years of hire.
• 1 year of previous critical care experience preferred, will consider new graduate
• Current licensure status within the state to which you will be working
• Current BLS certification
• ACLS. PALS or PEARS and NRP