Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Penn National Gaming
Occupational Category: 37-2012.00,Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
Date Posted: 2020-02-22
Valid Through: 2020-03-23
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Don?t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At?Tropicana Hotel and Casino?we think you?ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
Your daily responsibilities include
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Have full knowledge of all beverage lists
• Deliver food and beverage in a timely and accurate manner
• Pick up orders efficiently from the kitchen
• Check outgoing orders for quality and accuracy of set up
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
• Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
• Must have 6 months previous experience in a Hotel Room Server Position
• Able to count currency and give appropriate change.
• Follows prescribed service standards as they apply to the position.
• Able to keep a well-organized and clean work area.
• Must be able to work in a high stress and high-volume environment.
• Requires the ability to walk an entire shift, bending, kneeling, reaching floor to ceiling and prolonged standing.
• Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.
• Perform any and all duties as assigned by management.
• Must be able to lift and/ or move up to 40 pounds and walk up and down stairwells as part of the duties and responsibilities.
• Able to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
• Ability to effectively present information in one -on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other members of the organization
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you?ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: anfitrión, camarero, dining room attendant, dining room captain, host, hostess, maitre d, wait staff, waiter, wine steward