Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: MGM Resorts International
Occupational Category: 39-3011.00,Gaming Dealers
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: PART_TIME
Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Dealer to deal assigned games professionally and accurately. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Company policies, practices and procedures and Nevada gaming regulations and statues.
• Greets guests upon arrival at the table.
• Take losing bets and pay winning bets following rules and procedures.
• Verify fills and credits to the game.
• Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the guest with a delightful gaming experience.
• Handles transactions for “buy ins”, payoffs and markers.
• Performs all duties while providing maximum game protection.
• Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s service standards and brand attributes.
• Notify supervisor/manager of any suspicious or unusual activity and/or transactions in a timely and responsible manner.
• Standing for long periods of time may be required.
• Performs all other duties as requested.
• Adheres to appropriate gaming regulations, policies and procedures.
• Deal multiple games.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
• This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
With 77,000+ employees, the Company is one of the world's leading global hospitality and entertainment companies with 23 resorts. We’re proud to be recognized for our commitment to being socially responsible, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusive culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and a commitment to environmentally sustainable approaches in development and operations.
While we operate leading resorts and amenities, ultimately it is the people of MGM Resorts who make the difference daily by providing the ultimate guest experience. We welcome you to join us.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 5 Days Ago