Location: Las Vegas NV
Company Name: Aspen Square Management
Occupational Category: 49-3023.00,Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
HVAC & Residential Maintenance Technician – National Travel
Is this job for YOU?
Are you skilled in residential maintenance and repairs? Are you experienced in HVAC troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and repairs? Do you take pride in your work? Are you seeking a CAREER with a company that offers great pay, comprehensive benefits, full-time, year-round work, and a retirement plan? If you answered “yes” to these questions, stop what you are doing and apply for our National Maintenance Tech position …. right now!
Join an industry leader in multi-family housing with a 60-year track record of success and a team of professionals charged with maintaining our residential apartment communities. In return, benefit from incredible opportunities for growth, the chance to see the country on our dime, and a generous compensation package (with great benefits & perks!)
About the Company & Opportunity:
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately-owned property management companies, is seeking Maintenance Techs to join our start-up teams to travel to communities throughout the country to work on-site at our premier residential communities. Well-known and respected in the industry for renovating, repositioning and remarketing communities, Aspen is positioned for continued growth. Our communities boast modern kitchens and baths, beautiful landscaping, and grounds, as well as stunning pools, clubhouses, and fitness centers.
What Does the Job Entail?
• Travel nationally to our communities located throughout the country and work hands-on performing routine residential maintenance and repairs
• Assist in the upkeep and repair of apartment homes, leasing offices, clubhouses, business centers & fitness centers
• Work on a team of 3 traveling Maintenance and HVAC techs alongside our onsite crew
• Join a family of “traveling tradesmen” who have traveled the country for Aspen for years
• Minimum of 5 years of residential maintenance experience required
• Experience in HVAC required; EPA Universal certification preferred
• Experience in plumbing and electrical
• Be able to travel on the following schedule: 5 weeks on 1 week off (that’s 8 PAID weeks off a year in addition to vacation time)
• Go-getter mentality and work ethic
• Enjoy working with others in a team environment, must be an excellent team player
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle
• Ability to provide own tools
What’s in it for you?!
• The best perk - LOVE YOUR JOB!
• Generous compensation package
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Work only 44 weeks per year …. Get paid for 52 (not including your vacation time)!!
• Food allowances, free housing, cable, and airline flights included
• Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
• Full time, year-round work
• The opportunity for growth locally and nationally
Submit your resume online