Location: Lenexa KS
Company Name: Massage Heights
Occupational Category: 31-9011.00,Massage Therapists
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
At Massage Heights, we know your success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way. We understand that you chose this profession because you want to heal and help people . That’s why Massage Heights has designed the ideal work environment for you to do that. Our retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients . You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
Text us at ( 913) 717-0034 for immediate response from a hiring manager
NO MBlex Required for the City of Lenexa License
Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant client base and steady book of business and much more…
• You’ll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
• Earn competitive pay along with gratuities
• We offer part-time and full-time schedules, so you can enjoy the same flexibility as being self-employed
• You’re a human, not a machine, so you’ll have the ability to take the breaks that you need .
• We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
• We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment - hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
• Combine your skills and techniques alongside the modalities we offer to give a customized service tailored to each guest.
• Perform and recommend protocols and Elevations with consistency and compliance with brand standards[BR1]
• Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
• Build relationships with your clientele to help them meet their self-care goals
• Confidently , knowledgeably educate guests about services, products and programs
• Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
• Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
• Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
• Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest times)
• Pass background check
Why Work at Massage Heights?
Competitive Compensation Structure . Be valued for your character as well as your skill.
Ongoing CE Opportunities . Never quit growing and developing.
Benefits . Well-being on many levels, ways to grow and prosper.
Flexible Scheduling . Supporting career longevity