Location: Livonia MI
Company Name: Trinity Health
Occupational Category: 31-2022.00,Physical Therapist Aides
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
This position will assist in the practice of Occupational Therapy under the direct supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist. Documents patients progress per protocol.
Job Description Details:
- Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety and medical information.
• Assists patient, as directed by the Occupational Therapist, towards goal achievement through effective treatment plan and interventions.
• Makes timely and appropriate discharge plans and recommendations for the anticipated needs of the patient in collaboration with the attending Occupational Therapist.
• Participates actively in patient staffing and /or team meetings.
• Under the direction of the Occupational Therapist, make appropriate recommendations and referrals for additional services.
• Adheres to and maintains all necessary competency requirements for job responsibilities.
• Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
- Graduate of an Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
• Licensed in the State of Florida as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
• 1-2 year experience in an Occupational Therapy Clinical Setting