Location: Louisville KY
Company Name: Aspen Dental
Occupational Category: 29-1021.00,Dentists, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Associate Dentist – DDS / DMD (General Dental Practice)
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Join the general practice team as Dentist and say ‘yes’ to:
• High needs patients – restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
• Cash and PPO payor mix
• State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
• Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
• Working & learning with Specialists on site
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
• 1 st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
• Up to $200K student loan reimbursement**
• Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
• Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
• Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
• A fast track to practice ownership
• Educate patients on oral health.
• Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
• Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
• Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
• Maintain patients’ medical records.
• Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
• Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
• Source: ADA
• *Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental – 6810 Dixie Hwy 1377 Louisville, Kentucky 40258 United States KENTUCKY