Location: Louisville KY
Company Name: Anthem
Occupational Category: 13-2011.02,Auditors
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Director II Compliance
Must be able to sit onsite in an Anthem office (Louisville, KY preferred).
At the senior director level, responsible for directing the implementation of the department's initiatives.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to advocate and innovate strategic programming that corrects issues, remediates risk, and advances Anthem's Compliance Program.
• Apply critical thinking to formulate strategies and concepts that drive results, persuade and influence others, adapt to change, and manage conflict.
• Directs programs with advanced layers, objectives, tasks, stakeholders, requirements; creates policies, procedures and tools needed to operate daily function of program; manage/oversee/influence resources impacting projects or programs from matrixed organizations under different leadership.
• Manages or lead advanced compliance monitoring.
• Advises, coaches and mentors executives and senior management regarding compliance issues and provides reports as appropriate to relevant committees.
• Manages or lead the most advanced investigations, document findings, comply with notification requirements, ensure corrective actions are made.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports; set goals for department and direct reports; plan, document and communicate department work, noting accountable direct reports and deadlines; may oversee a manager(s) with direct reports.
• Requires a BA/BS; MS/MBA/JD or professional designation preferred; 10+ years of health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background; 5-7 years management experience, including strong leadership/managerial skills and ability to motivate/coach other staff.
• Ability to travel may be required.