Location: Louisville KY
Company Name: Kindred Healthcare
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are recruiting for a Revenue Cycle Financial Analyst to join our Hospital Division in Louisville, Kentucky.
• * POSITION IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY **
This position supports business operations and assists in efforts to improve revenue cycle processes, systems, and internal controls utilizing MEDITECH!
• Supports revenue cycle initiatives through data extraction, preparation, and analysis.
• Prepares revenue calculations and reports on a periodic basis.
• Uses company systems to retrieve data; Creates and customizes reports used by leadership teams.
• Develops, evaluates, and monitors dashboards, KPIs, and benchmarks to gauge and improve financial performance, including visual analytics.
• Reports, investigates, and assists in resolution of variances identified through claim analytics and other metrics reporting.
• Develops root cause analysis skills to offer value-added solutions and enhance existing processes.
• Assists in systems implementation.
• Accounting, finance, and healthcare knowledge preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; computer savvy with the desire to learn all company systems and software.
• Ability to analyze data and communicate analysis, ideas, findings, and recommendations.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Progressive thinker; creative approach to solving problems in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Desire to make a positive impact with the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities.
• Team player with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Detail oriented, organized, and motivated.
• Basic understanding and application of internal control concepts, techniques, and data analytics preferred.
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business-related field
• 3+ years of accounting and financial analysis experience.
• Experience in healthcare, patient accounting, and financial applications preferred.
• MEDITECH is much preferred.
Depending on a candidates qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here