Location: Louisville KY
Company Name: CoServe Global Solutions
Occupational Category: 19-4091.00,Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
Date Posted: 2020-04-03
Valid Through: 2020-04-23
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
To us, CoServe means that “we’re in it together” with our business partners. Your priorities are our priorities, and we are vested in your success. This core perspective drives everything we do. We’ve found that working together is what creates long-term value and profitability. Our mission is to serve you first, and in serving you, we win together.
Our vision is to help discover the very best talent on the planet. And then help those people find their ideal work opportunity.
CoServe's specific focus is IT and Telecommunication. As serving others has always been our M.O., we have built deep, lasting relationships over the last few decades. These relationships are what make the difference in finding the exact right person at exactly the right time.
We are seeking a Lead Field Technician IV/Tester to join our EF&I team throughout the state of KY. This role is not limited to one city, but will require the Tester to travel across the Commonwealth.
• Install, turn-up and test Fujitsu Flashwave 9500 and Juniper MX480 (Must have experience on these platforms!)
• Travel to customer locations
• Performs appropriate tests in most signaling platforms including small to medium sized private branch exchange (PBX), digital signal (DS-0 through DS-3), and optic carrier (OC-3) to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM)
• Provide a high level of customer service ensuring that any escalations or concerns are completed as requested and addressed in a professional and courteous manner
• Lead test teams and mentor junior testers and technicians to accomplish project goals
• Inventory all job related materials and assist with inventory control as required
• Perform power verification, power up of equipment and acceptance checks on equipment to ensure it meets customer specifications
• Locate and troubleshoot faults to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure project deadlines, timely service and quality standards are met
• Produce test reports and analysis documents; Redline the documents as required
• Work with detailed engineering drawings and rack layout diagram
• May perform other related duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ installation/testing experience. Must have the abilities of a Lead Tester
• Fujitsu Flashwave 9500 and Juniper MX480 certification for test and turn-up is preferred
• In-depth technical knowledge with regards to Telcordia GR-1275 standard
• Previous experience working in the field independently and thriving in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and able to prioritize and organize workloads with little direction
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing and criminal background screen
• Extensive travel throughout Kentucky is required
We would like to build a strong pipeline of talent. This opportunity should develop next month so please send over your resume today for first opportunity