Location: Memphis TN
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 49-1011.00,First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Randstad has a permanent opening with a client in the Memphis area. This is direct hire, we are only scheduling interviews!
Manufacturing Maintenance Manager, must have 5-7 years experience in a management level position.
Daily expectations and experiences are as follows....
• Manage the day to day activities of the maintenance organization
• Ensure equipment availability exceeds 99% at all times
• Handles employee relations; hiring, termination's, discipline
• Set expectations and goals of the group and specifically on individual basis
• Make necessary purchases and monitor service contracts
• Make sure budget compliance occurs and lowest possible price for all goods and services are purchased
• Provide troubleshooting techniques and participate on the floor in addressing equipment issues
• Make sound decisions as it pertains to equipment related malfunctions and provide direction to team when needed
• Provide input on capital expense projects and provide in put on various system changes
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Candidate will also require experience in the following areas....
• Managing team and can demonstrate excellent communication, inclusiveness, and collaboration skills
• Lead by example and support vision and core company values
• Manage the productivity, accuracy, and efficiency of the distribution staff
• Meet all required metrics and setting new standards as the operation progresses
• Manage third party relationships
• Develop and plan and execute successfully to ensure KPI's are met pertaining to safety, service, cost, and inventory integrity
• Maintain associate records including attendance and performance
• Assist senior management in the design implementation and project roll-outs
• 2 Year Associates Degree at minimum, Bachelors Degree is preferred
• 8-11 Years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment, manufacturing is a requirement
• 5-7 years supervisory experience in an industrial maintenance environment
• Chemical Engineering knowledge including hands on experience
• Computer literate
• Able to read blue prints and diagrams
• Experience with forklifts and all hand tools
If you qualify for this position please email your resume to email@example.com as soon as possible for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law