Location: Memphis TN
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 49-9071.00,Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Randstad is currently seeking a team of experienced Maintenance Technicians from Entry Level to Supervisor Level for opportunities in the East Memphis Area.
- HVAC, plumbing, pneumatics, carpentry and battery maintenance, as required.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines. Repairs electrical equipment.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 6:00 AM
To safely and efficiently troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems that includes hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission, and conveyor systems.
2-3 years or more of manufacturing maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2+ years hands-on experience in automated, high volume production environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should be familiar with automated conveyors, packaging and labeling equipment.
Must be able to perform welding, as required.
Must understand parts organization and ordering of it.
Requires ability to fabricate parts, as required.
Please apply and attached resume - We will contact you for an interview
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law