Location: Memphis TN
Company Name: System One
Occupational Category: 49-1011.00,First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
JOB - Maintenance Supervisor
LOCATION Memphis Tennessee
FORMAT Full Time, Salaried with Benefits and Relocation Package
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
Supervising the activities of Maintenance personnel in the compounding centers and performing maintenance activities including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of processing equipments,
Supervising the activities of Maintenance personnel in the compounding centers and performing maintenance activities including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of processing equipments, facilities, building systems.
Safely maintaining equipment in a manner that meet company procedures and ensuring minimum equipment downtime.
Maintaining and troubleshooting industrial automation, HVAC, pneumatic, and electrical problems.
Coordinating activities of external contractors, and ensuring continuous maintenance support for off shifts.
• Supervise direct reports including Maintenance personnel on all shifts in the local compounding centers.
• Supervise direct reports including Maintenance personnel on all shifts in the Memphis, TN and Cleveland, MS compounding centers.
• Manage external services responsible for site cleanliness, pest control, painting, construction, and other external maintenance services, assess facility conditions, and adjust or contract support as required.
• Perform and/or coordinate preventive maintenance activities on existing equipment, facilities, and facilities systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve facility and/or equipment problems including temperature, pressure, and air handler systems within a clean room environment, and Laminar Air Flow Hoods.
• Ensure compliance to procedures relating to process equipment and facilities operation. Write Critical Work Requests (CWRs) prior to emergency or scheduled maintenance on critical systems
• Perform assigned maintenance work in accordance with instructions of the PM system, work instruction, and/or applicable equipment maintenance manual.
• Take ownership and responsibility to promptly respond to problem calls, quickly diagnosing the failure and making required repairs.
• Troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs, Fanuc robots, vision systems, and other industrial automation systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Associates Degree (technical/pre-engineering), or 5-8 years related experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device related maintenance department.
2. Electrical troubleshooting ability including: ability to program and wire AC drives, 480/240VAC 3 phase motors, and 120VAC/24VDC control systems; quickly determine if AC or DC power is present; determine if switches, relays, circuit breakers and/or overload devices are “On” or “Off”; and troubleshoot or repair electric control circuits, motor control centers, and programmable logic controls.
3. Experience and troubleshooting ability with HVAC systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems.
4. Computer literacy including MS products, Allen Bradley PLC programming software, and other computer based programming
5. Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with all levels.
6. Demonstrate teamwork skills, the ability to work within a set of rules, ability to work positively with peers or supervisors, proactively engage in maintenance activities, and demonstrate adaptability.
7. Demonstrate leadership skills by establishing direct reports’ priorities, managing conflicts, performing reviews, and handling other supervisory responsibilities.
8. Develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) with external contractors and review competing bids to identify best alternative.
9. Ability to read and use a digital multi-meter and have working knowledge and use of hand tools and small power tools, drills, grinders,
10. Prefer experience with Allen Bradley PLCs, and AutoCAD