Location: Memphis TN
Company Name: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Occupational Category: 53-7062.00,Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Material Handler I - (Second Shift 11:30am to 8:00pm)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of office product solutions, has an opportunity available for a Material Handler to join our warehouse facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
• Maintain and move materials within division, plant or warehouse.
• Load and unload freight in safe manner.
• Operative all material handling equipment including but not limited to forklifts, hand trucks, hand held scanners, and computer terminals.
• May pack or pick materials.
• Move or remove materials to/from the appropriate storage area.
• Maintain clean, neat and orderly work areas
• Adhere to all safety rules.
• Follow all established security procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 0-1 yrs experience
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
• Experience in the material handling function, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to speak, read and write English
• Proven ability to continuously lift up to 50 lbs.
• Working knowledge of computerized warehouse systems
• Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax spending accounts
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Employee discounts
• Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c