Location: Memphis TN
Company Name: AutoZone
Occupational Category: 43-1011.00,First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Valid Through: 2020-03-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Works cross-functionally (IT, Merchandising and Marketing) to develop site pages to drive traffic and revenue.
• Creates site page prototypes from business requirements and assists in the creation of design documents.
• Designs and develops site pages and maintains multiple sites.
• Manages the weekly publishes to all sites.
• Works under the direction of the Sr. Web Developer and Manage, Web Development.
• Focuses on page level codingRequirements:
• Experience: 3-5 years experience in Expert HTML coder, design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Design or equivalent
• Strong ability to work on pages with this code.
• Fundamental understanding of the technologies involved in web development and how to implement them.
• Proven experience with JSP coding (desired) and experience with UI design.AutoZone, and its subsidiaries, ALLDATA AutoAnything and IMC are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories