Location: Milwaukee WI
Company Name: Jacobus Energy
Occupational Category: 53-3032.00,Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Jacobus Energy, LLC is a family owned company providing INNOVATIVE MOBILE FUELING SOLUTIONS AS THE INDUSTRY'S TOP FUEL PROVIDER.
We've been delivering some of the industry’s most progressive fuel management solutions to America’s fleets, facilities, emergency responders and businesses for over 100 years.
Come join our team as a Fuel Truck Delivery Driver where you’ll be provided with 24/7 Logistics Center support and operate a modern and well maintained fuel truck!
Enjoy outstanding benefits for you and your family with health insurance coverage beginning on Day 1 of employment!
Other Amazing Benefits
• Home Daily-Local Routes
• Hourly Rate (including overtime) PLUS pay for performance
• Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid Time Off (PTO) plus holiday pay
• Driver Leadership Development program w/ Career Ladders
• Company Uniforms provided annually for all seasons
• Safety gear provided plus boot reimbursement and RX Safety Glasses
Fuel Delivery Driver Requirements
• Class A or B CDL (Class B Trucks)
• Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Stable Work History
• Clean MVR
• Current DOT physical
• Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen
Previous experience is not required-get paid while training!
We offer opportunities to travel (company paid plus travel pay) and relocate. Click on the link below to see where we're located:
Please visit www.jacobusenergy.com/employment to explore our other opportunities.
Please click on the link below to see one of our drivers in action:
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mobilefueling
Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork and Accountability