Location: Milwaukee WI
Company Name: Volt
Occupational Category: 19-4041.02,Geological Sample Test Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Design & Technical Services (DTS) is a Consulting and Technical services company providing a range of services to OEMs and their Tier 1 suppliers. Our services span the Product Lifecycle from design to ongoing support. Our technical services include engineering, IT, Test, Technical Communications and ongoing product support.
As a valued employee of DTS you will help shape a career path that can lead you to ever increasing technical skills and lead you into team leadership and project management opportunities. Our project team members create lasting trust with our clients through their competence and integrity. These efforts allow us to reach our goal of “Creating Clients for Life”
If you are interested in taking the next step toward a rewarding career, talk to us about how you can join and contribute to the unfolding success story of DTS.
DTS has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Test Technician to work onsite in at our client’s facility in Milwaukee, WI.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with equipment setup in test chambers per the requirements of the customer
• Verify product testing power requirements and facility needs
• Review and understand Product Test Plans
• Compile test results and complete Test Reports for submittal to customer
• Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolution of design related issues
• Verify proper equipment is used and calibrations are up to date
• Two or more years of electrical testing experience, electrical technical education, or electrical training
• Attention to detail
• Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to read simple to complex blueprints, wiring drawings, schematic diagrams, and specifications
• Experience using oscilloscopes and digital multi-meters
• Strong computer skills
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer