Location: Milwaukee WI
Company Name: Synergy Solutions
Occupational Category: 17-2199.04,Manufacturing Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Manufacturing Test Engineer is responsible for the development and support of manufacturing processes as well as project planning on new product introductions for manufacturing. In addition, this position is responsible for validation of manufacturing processes to meet FDA 21CFR820 requirements.
• Design, develop and validate manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products.
• Design, develop and validate test hardware and test software for enhancements, product changes, and new products.
• Provide engineering support in production department to troubleshoot and resolve test hardware and software issues as well as other equipment issues.
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
• Analyze manufacturing and test process flows for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput using lean manufacturing concepts.
• Creating Operator instructions that are clear and unambiguous
• Collaborate with design engineering regarding processes for new products.
• Estimate production assembly times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of drawings and design concepts in accordance with the quality assurance functions.
• Provide technical support and guidance to diagnostic technicians on analyzing and diagnosing product and PCBA failures
• Support policies and procedures related to FDA regulations, and good manufacturing practices.
• Lead efforts to eliminate OOBFs
• Coordinate MRB process for in-house and supplier failures.
Education, Certifications and prior work experience:
• Electrical Engineering B.S. degree with a manufacturing and electronics background.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering/Test Engineering.
• Understanding of electronics, good process validation skills (IQ/OQ/PQ), technical writing, Lean Manufacturing experience a plus, good understanding of Design for Test and Design for Manufacturability and Assembly concepts, Statistical Analysis skills.
• Good computer skills in MS Office suite and in particular Excel.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
• Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
• One location
• Monday to Friday
• Day shift
• 8 hour shift