Location: Milwaukee WI
Company Name: Systems Technology International
Occupational Category: 17-2199.04,Manufacturing Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Company Work Location: Marion, IL
Candidates must have Green card or US Citizens ONLY
(FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google and Search “STI JOBS” you will see our website in the top Google listing. Go through the website and search the Job “Title” in the search box. You will able to see many relevant jobs. Apply directly through the website.)
Experienced Process Engineer is required having three or more years of process engineering experience in a milling/food grade manufacturing facility.
• Competence in NX/TC basics
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed
• 4-year degree required: Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred.
• Three or more years of process engineering experience in a milling/food grade manufacturing facility;
• Experience working with powders using pneumatic, airlock systems, conveyors, pressurized reaction vessels, spray dry equipment, Rotex Screens, Bag House, etc.;
• Food Safety experience;
• Strong analytic, presentation, communication, and written report skills;
• Ability to efficiently integrate existing methods with new innovations to economically solve production problems in a timely manner;
• Strong CAD skills required for design and layout projects.
• Designing production equipment to the component level and turning it over to machine and fabrication shops for production;
• Setting up new equipment, performing qualification, ensuring satisfactory operation, and training others to use the new equipment properly;
• Reviewing and monitoring manufacturing process for cost effectiveness, developing solutions to problems relating to materials, equipment, and operators;
• Developing new process, methods, and production controls;
• Writing procedures for the operation of new or existing equipment;
• Investigating new manufacturing technology and equipment;
• Supervising construction of plant expansions or alterations including layouts and coordination of outside contractors;
• Coordinating the company safety efforts with regulatory agencies;
• Preparing and reconciling the departmental budget.
Full time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
"Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are."
Job code: B-1500
(FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google and Search "STI JOBS" you will see the website in the top listing. Go through the website and search the Job in the search box. Apply Directly through the website