Location: Minneapolis MN
Company Name: PrideStaff
Occupational Category: 43-4051.00,Customer Service Representatives
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job Overview:The Customer Service Rep provides an initial point of contact for representatives, distributors and direct customers.
• Resolve inquiries which include, but are not limited to: tracking shipments, order entry, expediting deliveries, preparing special sales agreements, product availability and answers basic questions about .
• Provides high quality support and a great customer experience by creating and nurturing relationships with customers and channel partners.
• Manages multiple priorities at once including incoming phone calls, order entry, email and responding to sales team member questions or requests.
• Receives and processes orders from customers and channel partners for shipment from designated manufacturing plants.
• Obtains and extracts order information and provides customer service management with the data.
• Provides information concerning product availability and pricing.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year customer service experience
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Ability to cover the front desk and handle receptionist duties when the receptionist is on break, out of the office, etc.
• Detail oriented, able to retain information, and able to learn the basics of the job quickly (this is critical)
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 16/hr