Location: Mooresville NC
Company Name: Carpenter Realtors
Occupational Category: 41-9022.00,Real Estate Sales Agents
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Valid Through: 2020-03-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are actively looking for a Real Estate Salesperson to join our growing team. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson who wants to hone their sale's skills and earn the right to move up within a successful real estate organization. You'll network and coordinate with both home buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the role, you'll need to demonstrate an extraordinary ability to connect with people, work to understand their needs, and have the focus and knowledge to turn their dream into reality. You'll also be responsible for coordinating various steps in the home buying/selling process to ensure you deliver a world class experience to clients.
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working in a dynamic environment that requires robust and creative solutions to help them differentiate themselves to potential clients. Home buyers and sellers know that they have many real estate agents from which they can choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real estate needs.
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to performance. The more transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for a Real Estate Salesperson to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple of years to get to that level. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
As a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, you will...
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires
• Find properties that meet the needs of clients
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
• Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As an employer, we will...
• Coach you through the process of obtaining your real estate license if you do not already hold one
• Create a supportive and encouraging work culture to help you thrive in your role
• Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
• Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
At Carpenter Realtors, we treat our agents like partners. Our offerings cover training, management support, competitive compensation, the latest tech offerings, international relocation services, exclusive multi-media advertising for your listings and personal promotion, flexible lead management offerings and complete market coverage. We sell more Indianapolis and central Indiana homes because we provide our associates with more technology, more marketing support and greater competitive advantages.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.