Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: HealthTrust
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
WHAT TYPE OF JOB IS THIS?
This is an entry-level position – New Grads Welcome. Prepare to make your mark in the Healthcare Industry as a nurse recruiter. We’re looking for several qualified candidates to join our expanding team in Nashville, Tennessee as Travel Recruiters. If you’re the right candidate, you are focused, sales-minded, curious, agile, and competitive with the ability to effectively communicate.
WHAT IS A TRAVEL RECRUITER?
When nurses with an adventurous spirit are looking to elevate their careers, gain exposure to new technology, work alongside pioneers in their specialty, see new places and broaden their horizons, they become Travel Nurses.
When they’re looking for a supportive and knowledgeable partner to guide their travel nursing experience they choose HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. That’s where you come in!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Travel Nursing Recruiter, You Will:
• Deliver high-quality nurse & allied travel candidates to HCA and Non-HCA facilities.
• Hunt and source qualified nurses, screen candidates, negotiate compensation packages, market candidates in an effective manner to hiring facilities.
• Act as an advocate for your candidates.
• Provide support, foster an effective and collaborative relationship while assisting with your candidate’s successful and satisfactory completion of their assignment.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
At HWS, you can expect a competitive team environment in which we promote open communication and collaboration. We are committed to helping you learn about the industry and grow within our organizational culture of operational and service excellence. To ensure your success, our comprehensive training and development programs are designed to educate recruiters, advance their ability to build great relationships, promote leadership and motivational skills, support you on your journey as a recruiter and prepare you for the next step. Learn intelligent, systematic sales and customer service processes to ensure your success with our organization and beyond. Tactics and strategies which help you establish a strong foundation for your career success.
WHAT PERKS WILL YOU RECEIVE?
All HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Recruiters receive an excellent salary as well as a highly competitive compensation package.
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k and Retirement Planning
• Pet Insurance
• On-site Gym
• Loan Assistance
• The opportunity to proudly say, “I am a crucial part of the largest Healthcare System in America. Doing my part to save lives, every day