Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Mattel
Occupational Category: 35-3021.00,Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The American Girl Nashville retail store at the Cool Springs Galleria in Franklin, TN is looking for a dynamic individual as a Retail/Operations Flyer to support the Retail and Operations Departments with daily responsibilities by providing prompt, efficient and exceptional service to internal and external customers in order to ensure an excellent experience at American Girl retail locations. This would include providing sales assistance, doll hair stylist and experience department support, visual and operations support (both FOH and BOH).
• Execute daily tasks in the prescribed manner in order to support retail, operations, visual and/or experience based on business needs.
• Acknowledge, approach and assist all customers in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple customers effectively.
• Support and process all store/interdepartmental needs promptly and efficiently.
• Ensure that the store environment is safe for internal and external customers.
• Uses knowledge of merchandising standards and work with retail partners to support any necessary floor changes due to product availability.
• Help resolve customer problems and make suggestions/share product knowledge to turn returns into exchanges.
• Communicate merchandise and service needs to Store Leadership or MOD on timely basis.
• Provide assistance to accomplish team and company goals.
Experience, Education & Skills
• High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in retail or service industry, preferred.
• Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS System, preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lb, required.
• Good verbal communication and technical skills, required.
• Must be friendly, approachable, and willing to offer assistance to a guest in a respectful manner, especially children.
• Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity