Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Collabera
Occupational Category: 11-9199.00,Managers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
• Ideal candidate will have experience working as a project coordinator or project manager on state technology implementation projects. Preferably in the area of health or human services.
• 3 to 5 years project management experience
• PMP Certification preferred
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Able to take direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
• Scribes all meetings that include State or State representatives (including initial Configuration., CMS etc.)
• Records, distributes, receives sign-off from stakeholders and enters into SP record all meeting minutesMonitors SharePoint for organization and coordinates with Admin for structural changes and additions.As requested - organizes team (or peer review) meetingsWorks with PM to monitor project timeline as required to stay on target. Initiates remediation reminders and follows-up if timeline slips.
• Oversees project calendar on SharePointTracks all IRAAD items – pulls reports for client meetings
• Tracks all Change items – pulls reports for client meetingsCoordinates meetings between PM, Team Leads and State stakeholders for initial review of deliverables expectations.Receives deliverables from project QA, reviews, catalogs and moves to state site.
• Records deliverables status in Deliverables Tracking Matrix and monitors timeline for turn-around of documents.Works with Team Leads, CMS Manager, Change Management, etc. to prepare status reports for variety of meetings.
Project Manager,Project Management,PMP,Implementation Projects