Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 15-1199.09,Information Technology Project Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• 7+ years experience in a project management role with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, and project management of projects have medium to high degree of complexity required.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• Desired skills include Project Management experience, business and technical analytics.
• Project management certification preferred.
• Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PPT and SharePoint are critical; demonstrated ability to produce crisp, professional documents imperative
• Must be detailed oriented, but able to pivot and communicate at a high-level to leadership teams.
• Understanding of key components of SDLC and PM critical components (scope, time, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk mitigation, integration, etc.)
• Experience managing delivery of IT and Business impacting projects
• Strong analytical and administrative skills; formal Business Analysis experience preferred
• Proven track-record in managing multiple assignments simultaneously
• Consistently dependable, self-motivated, flexible, and highly driven individual
• Must have a good attitude and know how to make work enjoyable; curiosity imperative
• Consultative mentality with formal consulting experience highly desirable
• Excellent organizational skills an absolute must
• Negotiation and decision making skills
• Dash-boarding and management-level reporting
• Manages and coordinates the development, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going programs; develops program budget; ensures program meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day program related issues.
• Guide and oversee staff in the development of program delivery strategies ensuring alignment with TWWGWD (The Way We Get Work Done), and influence the standards representing Corp IT needs and processes.
location: Nashville, Tennessee