Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Tuff Shed
Occupational Category: 11-2022.00,Sales Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-19
Valid Through: 2020-03-20
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Tuff Shed is recruiting for an independent sales professional to be a Brand Ambassador working closely with our partners and customers. We offer comprehensive training and a commission program with a guaranteed minimum.
You will be responsible for the Home Depot stores in the Nashvilleterritory - and you will receive commission on all sales made in all stores in this territory.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) role, with weekends required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive compensation program with expected earnings ranging between $40,000and $45,000in the first year and the expectation to exceed $50,000in the second year
• Hands-on training program managed by Tuff Shed's Regional Sales Manager
• Smart phone
• Paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan
• Personalized, professionally printed Tuff Shed business cards
• Mileage reimbursement
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TUFF SHED AREA SALES MANAGER?
• Self-direction and the ability to work independently and build relationships
• Customer service experience is a big plus
• A passion for the home improvement industry and the skill to motivate others
• Enjoy training others and communicating product knowledge
• Ability to listen to customers and answer their needs
• Proven computer skills and the aptitude to learn new software
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Tuff Shed's Partnership with Home Depot
Tuff Shed has an agreement with Home Depot (HD). As an Area Sales Manager, you will be the liaison between HD, its customers, and Tuff Shed. You will liaise directly with a number of stores, developing trusting and productive relationships, and ensuring the quality and presentation of Tuff Shed displays. You will also provide training and product knowledge to the employees who are located at each site. This enables the onsite employees to answer questions about Tuff Shed and assist you in making sales.
Receiving Sales Leads
The Area Sales Managers also receives sales leads from a number of sources, including the Tuff Shed National Call Center, Home Depot, and from customers directly. Additionally, you will participate in weekend events (four per month) with the opportunity to showcase and sell our products.
• Current valid driver's license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
• Satisfactory drug screening and reference check
As part of the application process, please take a short survey, called Predictive Index. Click on the following link to complete this five minute survey:
ABOUT TUFF SHED
Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one million buildings for satisfied customers. What's more, Tuff Shed is a trusted consumer brand with 20% of our new customers coming from referrals and/or repeat business.
Would you like to work for a respected industry leader in a sales role that gives you great opportunities to grow your income? Learn more about us! Check out the Tuff Shed Website at www.TUFFSHED.com.
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/VeteranJob Posted by ApplicantPro
administrative, leader, management, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team leader