Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Apex Systems
Occupational Category: 13-1071.00,Human Resources Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Duration: 4 months
Location: Nashville, TN
Shift: Monday-Friday 8-5
Pay Rate: $28/hr.
Responsibilities: · Must be able to recruit passive technical candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies partnering with our full life cycle recruiters that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
· Partner with hiring team to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners
· Build and maintain network with potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high conversion ratios (i.e. phone screen to onsite; onsite to offer and offer to offer accept)
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within our mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
· Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in a tech environment (agency or corporate)
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques