Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Catchafire
Occupational Category: 27-1024.00,Graphic Designers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Help Indigenous ReGeneration create customized visual design collateral to supplement their marketing materials.
"Indigenous Re-Generation is a 501c3 that exists to inspire Native Communities on re-generative living concepts, through food cultivation, medicinal farming, culture and eco-village education programs, to achieve re-indigenization and true Tribal sovereignty."
Our programming is focused on; traditional and contemporary food cultivation, environmental awareness and re-connection to the land, traditional plant education and integration, Indigenous primitive survival skills, healthy self expression through music, art and cultural activities, regenerative agriculture concepts and sustainable building techniques. All of our programming is designed from an Indigenous view, overseen by elders on our board and is aligned with holistic practices for modern benefits.
Fun Fact About Us
Indigenous Regeneration was launched in early 2017 by Lacey & Paul Cannon and utilizes their network of philanthropists, community partners, Indigenous rights activists and musicians to bring programming and resources to Tribal Communities in SD.
What You'll Work On
• Original design for a flyer provided in a high-resolution format (jpeg, pdf, etc.)
• Accurate, print-ready specifications
• Note: This project does not include printing
We need a poster designed for our 2nd annual Unite the Tribe Earth Day Concert happening on April 18th with Nahko Bear, Natalie Rize, Paul Cannon IRON SAGE WOOD and more!!!!
• Graphic Design
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe's creative suite
• Working knowledge of standard printing specifications
• Works remotely from anywhere
• 5-10 hours over 1-2 weeks
Why You'll Love Volunteering With Us
• Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
• Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
• Directly impact a community organization on the ground
• Work remotely & create your own schedule
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire's team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering