Location: Nashville TN
Company Name: Catchafire
Occupational Category: 27-1024.00,Graphic Designers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Help Lauren's House 4 Positive Change create customized visual design collateral to supplement their marketing materials.
The mission of Lauren's House 4 Positive Change Inc. is to provide a safe space for at-risk children, youth, and families from San Mateo County and prepare them for success in life despite their hardships.
Fun Fact About Us
Lauren's House is family oriented and are like family.
What You'll Work On
• Original design for a flyer provided in a high-resolution format (jpeg, pdf, etc.)
• Accurate, print-ready specifications
• Note: This project does not include printing
We have the content but we need a flyer to capture our audiences
• Graphic Design
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe's creative suite
• Working knowledge of standard printing specifications
• Works remotely from anywhere
• 5-10 hours over 1-2 weeks
Why You'll Love Volunteering With Us
• Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
• Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
• Directly impact a community organization on the ground
• Work remotely & create your own schedule
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire's team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering