Location: Newburgh IN
Company Name: Home Instead Senior Care
Occupational Category: 39-9021.00,Personal Care Aides
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Seeking dedicated and caring individuals in the Newburgh, IN area!
Come Join Our Team!
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission for our senior in our Community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Providing Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Cognitive Impairment Support
• No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements To Be a CAREGiver
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Record check, and drug screen
• Must be 18 years or older
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available days, weekends, and overnights, with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/home-care-jobs .
CALL Hannah FOR MORE INFORMATION 812-471-0050