Location: Novi MI
Company Name: Learning Care Group
Occupational Category: 25-2021.00,Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
La Petite Academy in Jacksonville is Hiring Assistant Teachers!
6601 Argyle Forest Blvd Location We are growing and looking for experienced Teachers to assist with closing shifts! No Nights, No Weekends! We offer Premium Pay for Closers!
Ask about our $500 Sign on Bonus!
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day! We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• DCF 45 Hours Required
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today