Location: Oklahoma City OK
Company Name: Universal Health Services
Occupational Category: 11-2021.00,Marketing Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Candidate must have military experience !
Responsible for serving as the primary link between the facility, community, and region's military bases/installations. Position identifies and maximizes military referral opportunities by assessing, managing, and developing referral sources. Position communicates with military referral sources on a regular basis to ensure needs are met. Position will also make marketing presentations at military installations throughout region to develop referral sources. Approximately 80% travel, including overnight, will be required. Coverage included but not limited to: Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana
• Direct the development and continuous refinement of the facility's comprehensive business development plan within the scope of the changing health care environment.
• Develop new military / TRICARE accounts and market in the business and industry, employer EAP, Primary Care Physicians/Licensed Practitioners and managed care segments. Respond to all business development opportunities as appropriate.
• Develop a designated number of qualified business development contacts per week, which will achieve the overall business development goals and objectives.
• Develop account management list to maintain current account information, and update as required.
• Contact all primary accounts through personal visits, telephone calls and letters/mailers on an ongoing basis, developing and encouraging a relationship of trust with all active accounts.
• Maintain accurate records and statistics, prepare business development reports, assist in preparation of departmental budget.
• Consult with internal staff and external referral sources concerning the establishment of goals and development of new programs.
• Monitor referrals and admissions, and plan an appropriate strategy to maximize referral potential.
• Maintain current awareness of changes in the health care industry through self-education, peer education, and professional and community involvement for the betterment of this position and the facility.
• Develop and implement community workshops and seminars.
• Conduct presentations to educated prospective referral sources on services provided at the facility.
• Maintain a competition informational file and contribute to the ongoing SWOT analysis.
• Promote the team concept within the facility.
• Participate in the evaluation and analysis of facility statistics and provide recommendations to overall business planning strategies as appropriate.
• Participate in the continuous analysis of the changing health care environment and health care market.
• Attend scheduled department meetings to provide the Director with timely reports on month-end reviews, client servicing schedules, customer sales forms, and other reporting requirements.
• Attend in-house planning and development committee meetings, as requested.
• Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
• Attend all mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities as scheduled.
• Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
• Support facility-wide quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
• Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.
CPR certification preferred with a thorough knowledge of TJC, OSHA, state and federal regulatory requirements. Must be at least 21 years of age. Good communication skills; must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. Basic clerical skills, basic experience with office equipment (telephone, fax machine, copy machine, etc). Experience with Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc). Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions. Ability to problem accepts feedback when circumstances warrant such actions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, social services or related field. Extensive knowledge of military protocols. Prior military experience is strongly preferred. 3 years of experience in a behavioral health care setting is preferred.
Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with patients and co-workers.
Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license