Location: Oklahoma City OK
Company Name: American Parking
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
American Parking has an immediate need for a high energy Operations Manager for our Oklahoma City operation. This is a career position for the right person who shares American Parking’s core values of teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism, and service excellence. Extensive training and support will be provided to help you grow in your career. Exceptional customer service and communication skills are crucial for this hands-on position. Initiative and enthusiasm are key attributes that we are looking for in this position as you will be the one who leads, trains, develops and motivates your team members to succeed. This is a full time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Pass background check and drug screen.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to motivate your team to high performance.
• Experience in management, scheduling and handling large amounts of money at one time.
• A passion for customer service.
• An ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to work flexible hours as holidays, evenings, and weekends required.
• Previous cash handling and reporting experience is a plus.
• Submission of current resume.
• Ability to drive a manual transmission.
About American Parking
American Parking was founded in 1969, and has experienced steady growth every year since. With over 50 parking operations in Oklahoma and Texas containing 12,000 plus parking stalls, American Parking is selective in its growth, choosing only locations that are consistent with our demand for quality