Location: Oklahoma City OK
Company Name: Kindred Healthcare
Occupational Category: 43-4171.00,Receptionists and Information Clerks
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
This person answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing clerical tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Answers and transfers incoming calls.
• Processes mailing labels for outgoing mail. Brings mail to and from the mailbox and sorts it accurately.
• Assists coworkers with various documents using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Maintains confidentiality of all data.
• Supports the administration team with miscellaneous projects.
• Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
• The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees.
• Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently.
• Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Experience in administrative role or as a student in higher education.
• Proficient in use of computers.
• Customer service experience or aptitude to be able to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
• Team oriented, positive attitude and takes initative during down time.
Job : Administrative/Clerical/Secretarial Primary Location : OK-OKC-CHC Payroll - Mercy Rehab Oklahoma City Organization : HRS IRFS Shift : Day