Location: Oklahoma City OK
Company Name: K&G Fashion Superstore
Occupational Category: 43-4051.00,Customer Service Representatives
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Senior Customer Service Representative K&G Fashion Superstore
Come check out the opportunities at K&G Fashion Superstore, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. For over 25 years, K&G Fashion Superstore has provided value-conscious customers with easy access to a wide selection of brand name and designer apparel, footwear and accessories discounted up to 60% off department store prices.
If you love getting a great deal on fashion then the only thing better is working for K&G Fashion Superstore. Come join the team! Your contribution focuses on assisting Store Management with delivering excellent customer service through efficient expedition of all customer transactions and responding to customer needs appropriately.
These Key Job Functions Are Achieved By .
• Assisting management with register opening and closing procedures and monitoring cash handling, performing audits and end of shift drawer counts, following all standard operating procedures for handling customer purchases, returns, exchanges, store credits and discounted transactions along with properly securing cash and other negotiable documents
• Incorporating suggestive selling techniques when assisting customers and responding to any customer inquiries and needs.
• Assisting with replenishing merchandise, store layout, recovery, general housekeeping of the store along with monitoring and maintenance of floor stock and fitting room areas,
• Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, POS instructions, merchandise promotions and advertisements
What Do You Need
• Good communication, customer service and organizational skills
• Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 0-50 pounds, climb ladders, walk, stand, kneel, and lift during the majority of work shift
• Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel objects or tools and reach with hand and arms
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Previous customer service/cashier experience preferred
• High school diploma or educational/experience equivalent
Work Locations: 00317 Oklahoma City 8521 N Rockwell Ave Oklahoma City 731321521
Job: Sales Support
Organization: K&G Fashion Superstore
Associated topics: cajera, client service, customer experience representative, customer service associate, delivering, retail associate, retail cashier, sales, service representative, store associate