Location: Oklahoma City OK
Company Name: Delaware Nation Industries
Occupational Category: 15-1121.00,Computer Systems Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
DNI is currently looking for an experienced WebFocus/Oracle Developer to join our company in support of the US Air Force in a large migration. We are looking for candidates who are competent in developing and debugging WebFocus applications in a distributed environment and who are self-starters who can identify issues, research solutions or problems, learn new things along the way, and apply that knowledge.
Candidates must be US citizens with the abillity to obtain a security clearance.
• Relational Database developer skills (Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views etc).
• Building charts using WebFocus, building and maintaining Portal's, using Data Migrator and CSS experience are a plus.
• WebFOCUS 7.7 or above
• A good knowledge of physical database design.
• Be able to provide a strategic database direction for the organization.
• Good skills in all Oracle tools.
• Creates and maintains database design for incorporating into the current environment for all databases required for development, testing, and production usage.
• Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
• Monitors migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the development life cycle.
• Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
• Puts standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA will perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the site standards are being adhered to.
• Provides technical support to application development teams.
• Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
• Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
• Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
• Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
• The DBA has ultimate responsibility for the physical database design.
• Ensure the application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles and practices are followed.
• Perform database backups and participate in disaster recovery exercises and planning.
• Review usage logs and determine the need for changes in storage media and/or access methods based on usage and performance trends.
• Apply Oracle patches.
• Perform Oracle version upgrades.
• Provide ongoing database support in a 24x7 multiple-cluster Production environment.
• Provide support for Oracle products running on Microsoft, HP UNIX, Solaris and Linux operating systems.
• Provide support for databases running on Oracle ver.9i and above, including 10g RAC.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience