Location: Phoenix AZ
Company Name: Kelly Services
Occupational Category: 17-2072.00,Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Associate Operator Technician - Phoenix, AZ
Purpose and Scope of Position
The associate operator is responsible for executing production activities required to successfully manufacture sterile injectable products. This is accomplished by ensuring equipment, materials, and other resources are in place to meet production demands. The associate operator performs and ensures proper execution of production activities within manufacturing operations. In addition, work will be performed in complete accordance with all cGMP, SOPs, Specifications, Batch Records, and company policies. This position will require overtime, shift work, and flexibility in scheduling of set shift hours at times, based on production or department needs.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Functional abilities in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the ability to gown into applicable controlled areas.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills.
• Functional job specific proficiency in mathematics.
• Ability to pass a full physical including a TITMUS Vision Exam.
• Ability to stand up to 8 hrs/day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes manufacturing activities per detailed procedural guidance with a strong attention to detail.
• Performs handling of hazardous materials in compliance with site, industry, local, and federal regulations.
• Executes specialized responsibilities mandated by detailed written procedures, site, industry, local, and federal regulations.
• Confirms all detailed documentation is an accurate record, and addresses procedural/documentation errors expeditiously and effectively.
• Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in job specialized training requirements
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year of relevant work experience required.
• An equivalent combination of experience/education may substitute.
• The incumbent will be required to push, pull, reach, balance, and/or lift greater than 20 lbs. for 8 hours, approximately 5 times per week.
• Requires 20/20 correctable vision and must be able to successfully pass a TITMUS visual examination annually.
• The incumbent may be working around hazardous materials to include chemical agents at least 8 hours per day.
• The incumbent may be in a standing position for at least 8 hours per day.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Questions? Call Elijah at 602.548.1774 or Email at Elijah.Bruder@kellyscientific.com
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law