Location: Phoenix AZ
Company Name: Cargo
Occupational Category: 11-3051.01,Quality Control Systems Managers
Date Posted: 2020-04-03
Valid Through: 2020-04-23
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Cargo is redefining the world of out-of-home advertising with its newest product: the Cargo Beam. The Cargo Beam is a unique digital advertising display device that can be mounted on top of a vehicle to turn any car into a mobile billboard.
We’re looking for a candidate who is a problem-solver and enjoys engaging in technical projects at work and in their spare time.
As our Automotive Quality Assurance Manager, you will be a key member of our operations team. You will be responsible for troubleshooting complex mechanical and technical issues and for creating and managing a repository of best practices. Cargo provides a fast-paced work environment at a growing company and the opportunity to support essential non-routine projects. We’re looking for a team member that is highly adaptable, has excellent communications skills, and is an automotive technology enthusiast.
• Travel to cities across the US to direct a team of technicians performing device installation and troubleshooting complex installation and maintenance scenarios
• Establish best practices to be applied in future by our automotive technician teams across different markets in the US and manage the implementation of these practices in-person and remotely
• Develop training and continuing education programs for technicians that guarantee efficient and high quality service for our current and future customers
• Collaborate with other operations team members to perform root-cause analysis on vehicular issues and regular quality assurance checks across our hub locations both remotely and in-person
• 5+ years of experience in advanced aftermarket automobile accessory installation, including troubleshooting and programming OEM interfaces, modules and wiring
• Experience working with a wide variety of car makes and models, particularly with Japanese, Korean and/or American makes and models
• Identify and document vehicle wiring locations in order to develop operational playbooks and/or processes
• Excellent problem-solving skills under time constraints
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We’re a leader in the growing rideshare market, helping rideshare drivers earn more money for each trip. Since our inception, we have helped 45,000 drivers earn $13,000,000 by distributing 12,000,000 products to 35,000,000 passengers across 14 cities and three countries. We’re continuing our dedication to innovation in the rideshare market with our newest product: Cargo Beam. Cargo Beam is a digital out-of-home advertising display device that can be mounted on the top of a vehicle, turning any car into a mobile billboard.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo Beam on their vehicles, our product is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. We handle the entire installation process and provide any required maintenance services. And best of all, installing the Cargo Beam costs drivers absolutely nothing! To learn more, visit our website at https://drivecargo.com