Location: Phoenix AZ
Company Name: Kelly Services
Occupational Category: 29-2012.00,Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Laboratory Technician (Accessioning) - Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Long-term contract position through June 2019
Schedule/Shift: 1st shift position, Mon.-Fri., 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assign an accession number to each specimen/ sample and enter the required information correctly into the computerized database files.
• Receive and sort all specimens and samples submitted to the laboratory. Process and verify specimens. Check the accuracy of the specimen or sample with the form and with the report generated form entering in the computerized database.
• Prepare, package and ship specimens and specimen collection kits, according to Federal shipping and regulations and State Laboratory policies, to counties, hospitals and other entities as requested.
• Deliver incoming packages receive daily from FedEx, UPS etc.
• Inventory of the receiving supplies.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Science (Biology) and Medical Terminology highly preferred.
• Skills in Data Entry, Customer Service, and Receipt / Distribution of Supplies.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Kevin at 602-548-1774
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law