Location: Phoenix AZ
Company Name: Ulta Beauty
Occupational Category: 39-5012.00,Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Prestige Beauty Advisor - Store 1605
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Store 1605 - 5735 N. 19th Ave.
Ulta Beauty takes great pride in continually searching for passionate beauty lovers, with unique qualities and skills, to join our team. We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
The Prestige Beauty Advisor is responsible for maximizing sales through assisting guests in the selection and purchase of prestige merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Prestige Beauty Advisor you will perform the following essential functions...
• Acknowledge and greet all guests and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
• Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the store.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales and productivity goals.
• Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of the prestige cosmetic lines sold at ULTA.
• Routinely does makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations with guests.
• Book appointments for scheduled special events.
• Ensure that all testers within Prestige area are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
• Ensure stock is kept full at all times within the prestige categories.
• Ensure all resets and planograms are executed as directed.
• Ensure makeover stations adhere to company standards at all times.
• Maintain company visual merchandising standards.
• Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within the prestige area and ULTA color library.
Experience we are looking for...
• High school diploma, 1 yr. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• 1 yr. prestige product lines retail experience.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 lb. merchandise for a full scheduled shift.
• A Demonstrator's license is required in Nevada
• A Cosmetology or Estheticians license is required in Maine
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Requirements