Location: Pleasanton CA
Company Name: Patelco Credit Union
Occupational Category: 17-2141.00,Mechanical Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
In this role, the Manager, Facilities Engineer is the building mechanical, structural and maintenance expert. The position will advise CRE leadership on design and construction, propose modifications to existing designs and solutions.
The Manager, Facilities Engineer will analyze materials and labor costs, set procedures and standards, review construction and remodel bids, in conjunction with the CRE Project Manager and responsible for overall facility operations. In addition, the Manager, Facilities Engineer will plan, design, and oversee reconfigurations, maintenance, and equipment, buildings, structures, and other corporate facilities and retail branches.
• Oversees and directs maintenance service, inspection or repairs in HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, painting and plastering, welding, locks, door hardware, electrical/electronic repairs installations, and other assigned activities.
• Supervises the Corporate Real Estate Maintenance and Administrative teams.
• Coordinates and oversee construction/tenant improvement projects in conjunction with the Corporate Real Estate Project Manager
• Responsible for assisting other skilled trades with construction, physical security, furniture moving, and work involving routine and minor maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, fixtures, etc.
• Oversee outsourced vendor activities, mailroom operations, record maintenance, purchasing, logistics, maintenance and janitorial services
• Implements and Maintains, through progressive education and investigation, a personal awareness and familiarity of current state-of the-art building operations and equipment and makes suggestions for upgrades and improvements to the Corporate Real Estate Leadership as appropriate
• Manages department budget and prepares capital budget
• Oversees all the maintenance and repairs at Patelco's owned and leased properties.
• Oversees the service request process both from tenants and team members. Seek efficiencies to improve customer service
• Participate in the CRE strategic planning process
• Ensures ADA, OSHA, and other regulatory compliances are met throughout Patelco Credit Union branch network, corporate facilities and other owned and leased properties.
• Oversees of outside vendor activities, and for mailroom operations, record maintenance, purchasing and janitorial services
• Responsible for developing a working relationship with government representative, clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
• Participates in planning and directing the purchase, sale, leasing and development of real estate properties.
• Ensures that Quality Control (QC) standards are enforced
• Bachelor's degree, or combination of education and related work experience
• Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
• Applicants should have 7 to 10 years' experience
• Have a strong working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire and life safety systems
• High level knowledge of HVAC installation, ducting and controls
• CFC/EPA Universal Certification
• Licensed Electrician and/or Licensed Electrical Contractor
• Haz-Mat Certification or Instructor's License
• Manufacturer's HVAC Certifications (Various HVAC and Controls Related Topics)
• BAS Certifications (BACnet) or other related certification
• C36 Plumbing Contractor's License
• Type L fire pump certification
• Project Management
• Knowledge of fire panels
• CFM, FMA, or other facility management certifications.
• Understanding of the MRI Corporate Real Estate Management Software
• Position requires a moderate level of physical activity.
• Position requires moderate of travel to branches and other locations. Therefore, candidate must have transportation and a valid driver's license.
• This position is based out of the Headquarters office.
Req No.: 2019-3150
External Company URL: www.patelco.org
Street: 5050 Hopyard Rd. 4th Floor
Patelco Credit Union has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. To assure full implementation of this equal employment policy, we will take steps to assure that:
Persons are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations