Location: Pomona CA
Company Name: Collabera
Occupational Category: 15-1152.00,Computer Network Support Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance Disability Insurance.
• Responsible for tasks in connection with service order and repair activity on fiber network facilities between and including the customer-serving terminal and into the customer’s premise, as well as installation activity at the fiber hub.
• Installs, removes, rearranges, programs, tests, troubleshoots and maintains fiber network services.
• Installs and configures routers, set top boxes. May assist with installation of PC software as needed and ensure proper configuration of the customer’s PC. Interacts with the Fiber Solution Center as needed. May install appropriate inside wire/cable (such as Cat 5E, Coaxial cable).
• Installs, maintains and repairs outside and inside fiber equipment/facilities including inside wiring and fiber jumpers at the distribution hub.
• Interfaces with customer to negotiate the placement of equipment, may assist with account registration, e-mail, and web access, and training the customer on how to use the new equipment. Ensures the customer is satisfied with the work that has been done. Responds to inquiries and provides follow-up.
• Interprets schematic work order drawings to determine job specifications and installation needs. Effects problem solving where appropriate.
• Utilizes various test equipment to analyze equipment trouble and takes appropriate maintenance action.
Job Related Keywords:
Fiber Network Technician Jobs, Fiber Technician Jobs, Network Technician Jobs, Field Technician Jobs, Fiber Network Jobs, Field Engineer Jobs, Fiber Network Field Technician Jobs, Fiber Network Field Engineer Jobs, Fiber Installer Jobs, Fiber Optic Technician Jobs, Fiber Optic Engineer Jobs, Field Service Technician Jobs, Field Service Engineer Jobs, Field Network Technician Jobs, Field Network Engineer Jobs, Field Installation Technician Jobs, Field Installation Engineer Jobs, Field Installer Jobs, Fiber Network Jobs, Network Field Technician Jobs, Network Field Engineer Jobs, Cable Installer Jobs, Cable Splicer Jobs, Cable Technician Jobs, Cable Engineer Jobs, Cable Installation Technician Jobs, Cable Installation Engineer Jobs, Fiber Cable Jobs, Cable Field Technician Jobs, Cable Field Engineer Jobs, Fiber Optic Jobs, Network Technician Jobs.
• 1-2 years job related experience or equivalent experience.
• Ability to identify and distinguish audible tones/levels and ability to perceive difference in colors.
• Able to read and interpret architectural, electrical wiring diagrams.
To know more about the position or to schedule an interview, please contact: