Location: Portland OR
Company Name: BloomNet
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Company: Bloomnet, a subsidiary of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, is looking for an Outside Sales Rep to join our team. We are looking for real road warriors who genuinely enjoy spending time, driving sales through prospecting, cold calling and developing new business customers. We are a fast paced and high growth organization expanding into several markets and requiring additional sales professionals to join the team. We help our clients succeed with real solutions.
Role: Territory Sales Representative
Responsible for selling innovative programs to select clients. We are looking for the individual wanting to advance their career with solid earning potential. We offer full training and coaching in a fun and fast paced environment.
The candidate must possess effective communication skills and the desire to take advantage of a wonderful opportunity. BloomNet provides a competitive compensation package and benefits. Have fun and have an opportunity to advance your career.
Compensation includes a $50,000 - $60,000 base, plus commissions with the potential to make between $60,000-$100,000 1st year.
· Drive sales through prospecting, cold-calling and developing new business customers
· Meet prospective clients and present our leading-edge programs to decision makers in-person and on the telephone.
· Ability to maintain and grow existing customer relationships via in-person meetings, site visits, cold calling, following up on quotes, and regularly checking on project updates.
· Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services to promote the company’s the strengths
· Use existing and new information as it is developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of the clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company.
· Develop and Execute follow up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios.
· Maintain reporting and organize files on all accounts
· Sourcing new sales opportunities cold calling and traveling to assigned markets
• Road Warrior 75% travel (preferred)
• 1 – 3 years Inside and/or Outside sales experience
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Keen understanding of the consultative sales approach
• Ability to present programs (on the telephone and in person)
• Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
• Proven Track record of over-achievement and closing skills
• Strong listening skills
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs