Location: Raleigh NC
Company Name: Lenovo
Occupational Category: 43-6014.00,Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support key Lenovo Executives and is responsible for keeping the organization running smoothly and effectively in a complex global environment.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to manage complex, multi-time zone travel and meeting scheduling as well as coordinating off site activities. To excel in this role, the candidate will need to be able to manage confidential information. This individual will be responsible for all administrative needs including but not limited to managing calls, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation (including memo's, faxes, letters, emails and other communication), and additional projects which may be assigned.
· Provides administrative support that is responsible for maintaining complex calendars, coordinating
meetings, processing purchase requests and making travel arrangements
· Regularly interfaces with internal management and staff to complete tasks
· Professionally interacts with external and internal parties, at the executive level.
· Assists with organizing team meetings, including travel planning and accommodations
· Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
· Prepares grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses
· Generate and format presentations
· Manages communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages
· Schedules meetings/reserve conference rooms
· Performs online expense reporting
· Processes and tracks invoices, establish PO's
· Process transactions and obtain sequential approvals, requiring an understanding and adherence to
· Assist extended team members with administrative duties as needed
· Completes other duties as requested
· Associates Degree and 3+ years of experience supporting senior-level business leaders in a high-tech environment
· Minimum 3+ years of experience using computer technology including the Microsoft Suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and others)
· Must have advanced knowledge of or ability to quickly learn internal electronic systems to facilitate completion of tasks
·Communication and interpersonal skills a must
· Ability to prioritize effectively
· Exercises discretion when handling confidential material and information
· Proactively communicate updates on requested tasks
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.